- For more information on our text service, Mobile Subscribers can reach us at:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 251.574.8400
- Reply STOP to opt-out of our text message program at anytime
- From your mobile phone you can get information at any time by sending the text “HELP” to the short code you Opted-In to. You shall receive a text with information on the program you have subscribed to, our website, email address and/or phone number and how to opt-out of our text alert program.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subscribers to our service alert system have opted-in to receive text alerts from one or more of the following short codes: 24411,444999, and/or 36546 concerning (description of mobile program).
- Subcribers must express an interest to receive text messages from Licensee. Only Opted-In Mobile Subcribers receive alerts from the Licensee. Such text messages shall consist of (more details on description of mobile program).
- All text messages sent to you are at standard rate. Other charges may apply. Message fees may apply, based on the type of text messaging program you have with your carrier. We shall not assess additional fees.
- CARRIERS CURRENTLY SUPPORTED: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Alltel, Virgin, Cellular South, US Cellular, Cellcom, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless)< Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), MetroPCS, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- HOW TO GET HELP: For more information you can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 251.574.8400.
- From your mobile phone you can get also get help information at any time by sending the text “HELP” to the short code to which you are subscribed. You shall receive a standard rate message from our service with information on the program you have subscribed to, Msg&Data Rates Apply, our website, email address and/or phone number and how to opt-out of our text messaging program.
- HOW TO OPT-IN: You send in an Opt-In keyword to 444999, complete an Opt-In webform, sign written authorization, respond to an IVR prompt or give verbal authorization to a representative of Licensee. Depending on the method of opt-in after indicating your interest in opting-in you shall then be sent a text message requesting confirmation that you seek to opt in and providing you with contact and program information. You must reply YES or Y from you mobile device to complete the opt-in. If you carrier does not permit these alerts, you shall not receive text message alerts from the Licensee.
- HOW TO OPT-OUT: To opt-out of our mobile program you can text “STOP” to 24411, 444999, or 36546 from your mobile phone and you shall automatically be unsubscribed from our service. You shall receive a confirmation that you successfully unsubscribed but shall not receive any additional messages until you opt-in again.
- WARRANTY: We are not liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages connected with the program. Delivery of SMS messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider or network operator.